Zara Perfume Wonder Rose 30Ml. Zara rose gourmand was a cheap “no expectations” buy, on the contrary, i was surprised: I’ve just bought eau rose by diptyque, i like it but it lasts even less than my usual eau de toilettes.
ZARA FEMME FOR WOMAN EAU DE TOILETTE EDT FRAGRANCE/ PERFUME 30ML New from www.ebay.com
I’ve just bought eau rose by diptyque, i like it but it lasts even less than my usual eau de toilettes. Angel nova is almost exactly the same scent, although midnight rose doesn't have the sharp plasticky sourness of nova. Zara rose gourmand was a cheap “no expectations” buy, on the contrary, i was surprised:
Zara Rose Gourmand Was A Cheap “No Expectations” Buy, On The Contrary, I Was Surprised:
It smells anything but cheap, and it gives me “guerlain vibes” without the heaviness that those classic perfumes take on my skin. It's soft, smooth, sweet and very likeable. Angel nova is almost exactly the same scent, although midnight rose doesn't have the sharp plasticky sourness of nova.
I’ve Just Bought Eau Rose By Diptyque, I Like It But It Lasts Even Less Than My Usual Eau De Toilettes.
Easy to wear year round, at the office or for a date.
Comments
Post a Comment